SPL Madine/Chambley is recruiting its Electrician to reinforce its teams
The Chambley Grand Est airfield (Meurthe-et-Moselle) and the Madine Lake (Meuse) are major sites in the Grand Est Region for tourism, leisure and economic purposes. They attract respectively 400 000 visitors every two years and 250 000 visitors every year.
The Lac de Madine is the largest in Lorraine, located in the heart of the Grand Est Region in the triangle Nancy, Metz and Verdun, within the Regional Natural Park of Lorraine. The leisure center offers more than 30 nature and outdoor activities. Water, nature and leisure activities are the DNA of the site. The site has many tourist accommodations adapted for short and medium stay destinations.
The Chambley airfield, with a surface area of 480 hectares, includes recreational and professional aeronautical activities, training centers, accommodations, an industrial and aeronautical activity zone as well as an automobile circuit.
The Electrician reports to the Electricity and VRD Manager and is responsible for the proper functioning of electrical and computer equipment. He/she is responsible for monitoring maintenance, modification and improvement work on all high and low current electrical installations (computer networks, telephony, access control, barriers, etc.).
He is responsible for the maintenance, the upkeep and the regulatory technical verifications, for which he analyzes the reports and raises the observations.
He will also carry out occasional inspections of the runways and the entire Chambley site as well as monitoring the conformity of aeronautical equipment.
- He coordinates the progress of the work and ensures the conformity of the work
- He carries out electrical maintenance work, manages events and electrical boxes
- He/she carries out interventions on all existing electrical installations in buildings and networks
- He diagnoses breakdowns and carries out repairs on the various equipment.
- It ensures the follow-up of the interventions on the cabling of the fiber network distribution, telephony, internet, barriers and anti intrusion.
- He/she ensures the consignment of electrical installations (high voltage cells, cabinets, low voltage switchboards)
- He/she organizes the follow-up of the regulatory control reports and takes the necessary measures to guarantee the conformity of the installations (SSI, BAES, smoke removal, ERP, fire extinguishers, etc.).
- He/she keeps all the technical documents of the high and low voltage installations up to date (plans, technical notices, diagrams, etc.)
- He/she proposes solutions to improve the functioning of the installations as well as their energy performance.
- He/she ensures the follow-up and installation of telephony and computer equipment,
- He/she ensures that the servers, backup systems and security systems are working properly in conjunction with the service provider.
- Regulatory control of runways, taxiways and parking lots.
- Ensures the proper functioning and maintenance of the runway and movement area lighting system (except for semi-annual visits) as well as its remote control, the weather station and the emergency power generator;
You have an electrical training with a low voltage – low voltage – high voltage – low voltage authorization and several years of successful experience. You are a man or woman of field, operational, autonomous and available. Good technical knowledge and respect of standards.
Have a global vision of a project and be able to make proposals.
Have knowledge in DIY, maintenance and small maintenance.
Type of job : Full time, permanent contract, supervisor assimilated to an executive.
Work weekends and holidays
CV and cover letter to be sent to Carole CHARPILLET : firstname.lastname@example.org