ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the users’ rights regarding this data?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom these data are transmitted
- Eventually, the site’s policy regarding “cookies” files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is being collected, and for what purpose his data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. If the period of retention cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation
- The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A.DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Lac de Madine website are the following:
– email address
and via the online store:
– First and last name
– postal address
– phone number
This data is collected when the user performs any of the following operations on the site:
– When the visitor subscribes to our newsletters
– When the visitor purchases products or services online
In addition, during a payment on the site, it will be kept in the computer systems of the site editor a proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice.
The data controller will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable security conditions all the data collected for a period of : 3 years.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes:
Location and IP address data are recorded in order to improve the quality of our services but also to improve the security of our website
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data may be transmitted to the following third party(ies):
Some of the data collected may be transferred to our host in order to optimize our services.
C. DATA HOSTING
The Lac de madine website is hosted by : Netsive – Digital Marketing & Communications agency Luxembourg located at the following address
N°8 Z.I Am Bruch, L-3327 Crauthem – Luxembourg
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 00352 27 12 61 74
The data collected and processed by the site are transferred to the following country (ies): Luxembourg.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is: SPL Chambley Madine. He can be contacted in the following way:
The data controller can be contacted by email at the following address: email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected. The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Furthermore, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer: SPL Chambley Madine
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions regarding the collection and processing of personal data. He may also be appointed as DPO (for Data Protection Officer). The Data Protection Officer can be reached as follows:
by phone : +33 3 29 89 32 50
by email on : firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5: USER’S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights
In order for the data controller to comply with the user’s request, the user is required to provide the data controller with the following information: first and last name, e-mail address and, if applicable, account number or personal space or subscriber number.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may view, update, modify or request the deletion of his or her data by following the procedure set out below: The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the subject of the request and using the contact e-mail address that is provided above.
If he/she has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his/her personal space by following the procedure below:
The visitor/user must send an e-mail to the data controller, specifying his first and last name. The request for deletion of data will be processed within 10 working days.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure: The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can be shown that there are legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure: The user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her personal data to the data controller, sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
d. Right not to be subjected to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him/her, or significantly affects him/her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organize what should be the fate of his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, according to the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or older may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The editor of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information about the user’s browsing habits. These files allow the site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user’s comfort.
For the use of “cookies” files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will ask again for the user’s authorization to save “cookies” files on his hard disk.
A. Opposition of the user to the use of “cookies” by the site
It is brought to the user’s attention that he can oppose the recording of these “cookies” by configuring his navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of “cookies” files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Dans le cas où l’utilisateur décide de désactiver les fichiers « cookies », il pourra poursuivre sa navigation sur le site. Toutefois, tout dysfonctionnement du site provoqué par cette manipulation ne pourrait être considéré comme étant du fait de l’éditeur du site.
B. Description of the “cookie” files used by the site
The editor of the site draws the attention of the user to the fact that the following cookies are used during his navigation:
While browsing the site, the user is made aware that third-party “cookies” may be stored.
Specifically, these are the following third parties:
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
However, in the event of a substantial change to this policy, the user will be informed in the following manner:
Either by push notification when the user visits the site again; Or by e-mail to the address provided by the user; Or by SMS if requested by the visitor/user or customer.